Rogue Print and Mail Pty Ltd is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and what do we collect from you?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including:
- Any forms that we publish that you choose to complete;
- Electronically, such as information you provide through our websites https://www.rogueprintandmail.com.au/ and https://www.roguewebdesign.com.au (for example when you purchase our goods and / or services, register to receive email communications, enter into one of our competitions, visit our website or otherwise interact with us);
- By mailed correspondence, email, telephone and facsimile;
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing or clicking relevant links within these communications.
We also use a range of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Medium, LinkedIn and Instagram (“Social Media”) to distribute news, announcements, promotions, share our client work and to address community enquiries. If you submit or post comments, images, tweets, recordings or other personal content for public display on Social Media, that information may be available for anyone in the world to read, view or comment on. You should check the Social Media’s website for their individual privacy policies. We may also collect data from Social Media to provide relevant marketing to you and to keep track of and get reports on how you interact with us on Social Media.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law
If you purchase goods or services online from us, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide, and administer our provision of, goods and / or services, including verifying your identity; contacting you about your orders, freight and other arrangements; processing payments; training our staff; testing our systems; and managing your interaction with our suppliers;
- to provide and operate our promotions and events;
- to distribute communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party service providers;
- to conduct marketing activities for our goods and services, or goods and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other research to improve our supply of goods, services and our marketing activities; and
- for any other use that you authorise in writing.
The provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of our website or purchase goods and / or services from us.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.The insights we gather from this data are used to improve the existing content according to the needs and expectations of our website visitors. We do not use this information to personally identify you. Information we may collect includes:
- your server address
- your domain name
- the date and time of access to the website
- clicks and navigation between different pages, time on site and traffic sources, pages accessed and documents downloaded
- if you have visited the website before
- the type of browser/software in use.
You are ultimately in control of your browser’s dealings with cookies. Most browsers are by default set to accept cookies however, you may set your web browser to disable cookies when visiting our website. However, some website functions may be unavailable if you choose to do so.
Can I remain anonymous?
It is your choice to provide information to us. Wherever it is lawful and practicable, you have the option not to identify yourself or to use a fictional name when interacting with us. You can remain anonymous when using some parts of this website. However, it may be necessary for us to collect your personal or sensitive information if you would like to access certain materials or services. If you choose to withhold the information we require, we may not be able to provide the services you have requested.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to suppliers and third parties that perform services for us in connection with our website and in connection with the sale and provision of our goods and / or services, including third parties who:
- provide information technology services such as data storage, website hosting, software and system development, maintenance and support, and information processing, analysis and reporting;
- assist us in providing delivery of goods and / or services to you;
- assist us in processing credit / debit card payments;
- provide marketing services; and
- provide services in the course of investigating a complaint or a security incident.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to comply with judicial proceedings or a court order;
- to assist in locating a missing person;
- to establish, exercise or defend a legal or equitable claim; or
- for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution.
Security of Personal Information
We take appropriate steps to protect your personal and sensitive information held by us from misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification, loss or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing, transfer and destruction of the information. Information is stored in access-controlled premises or in secure electronic databases. Employees of Rogue Print and Mail Pty Ltd, contracted third parties and other parties to whom we disclose your information, are required to comply with relevant Australian privacy legislation.
We take steps to ensure the security of this website. However, users are advised that there is always some risk when transmitting information across the Internet, including a risk that information sent to or from a website may be intercepted, corrupted or modified by third parties.
This website contains links to external websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of those external websites as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Rogue Print and Mail Pty Ltd