Business basics grants qld – opening soon
Round 3 of the Business Basics grants qld program is set to open 9am, 16-17 May 2022 for businesses based in South East Queensland (SEQ) and regional Queensland.
The opening dates are:
- Regional Queensland funding stream – 9am, Monday 16 May
- South East Queensland funding stream – 9am, Tuesday 17 May
1. What is the grant?
The Business Basics grants program provides support to qld businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
2. How much is available?
Eligible businesses can apply to receive a fixed grant payment of $5,000 ex GST.
The grant is for funding activities from the above 5 priorities.
The grant does not fund activities with either:
- a total cost of less than $5,000 (excluding GST)
- payments made before the approval date
3. Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have headquarters in Queensland and you are applying for a SEQ or regional grant depending on where your business is based (use the eligibility tool to check your location)
- have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
4. How can Rogue assist with the application?
As we are a SEQ based business that offer services funded by the grant, we can assist by working with you to develop a quotation based on your requirements within the 5 priority areas. This includes:
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce to your site
- Developing new website content (including copywriting, graphic design, content marketing, infographics, page and section creations etc)
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
5. Get a quote for the grant:
Google’s Featured Snippets: Quick Start Guide
Article written by Susan Waterer of Waterer Communications in conjunction with Rogue Web Design. Read the featured snippet article on Waterer Communications blog. Snippets. Do you use them? Do you know what they are? In this quick guide, we provide an overview of the featured snippet, and how these brief extracts could bring big benefits…
How to get your new website to show on google
A question I get asked frequently by new clients after launching their new website … “How do I get my website to show on google? I’m not getting any visits”. I get the frustration. So today I’ll share 5 simple tips that work for me. So, you’ve just launched your site. You are excited about…
How To Save Images for Web in Photoshop
In this article I’ll go through each step you need to take to save images for web in Photoshop, including how to balance size vs resolution, and optimising for SEO.
5 Quick SEO Wins You Can Implement Today
Looking for a few quick SEO Wins? Look no further. Here are 5 tried and tested tactics that you can implement today with little technical knowledge.
Business basics grants qld – opening soon
Round 3 of the Business Basics grants qld program opens 9am, 16 May 2022 for businesses based in South East Queensland (SEQ) and regional Queensland.
4 Tips to Optimise your Web Pages for Search Engines
Experts in the SEO space all agree there is over 200 known ranking factors. Fortunately, there are some tried and true wins for optimising individual web pages so they rank higher in the SERPS.
Why You Need A Blog On Your Real Estate Website
While there are a number of real agents and companies that are leveraging blogs to support their sales interactions, there’s not nearly enough. Having a blog where you post valuable content for potential clients can make a huge impact in your business. Read three reasons Why You Need A Blog On Your Real Estate Website.
Empower Battery Co Website
Empower Battery Co Website Launched: 2022 | Project length: 3 months Empower Battery Co are an SEQ based mobile car battery replacement service run by a small team of passionate experts. Their battery replacement range includes car, truck, motorcycle, golf cart, boat, 4WD, heavy machinery, mowers and more. In late 2021 the team approached us…
FamilyKind Website Launched: 2023 | Project length: 3 weeks FamilyKind provides professional and child-friendly assessment services. They specialise in providing high quality child and family assessments, including Family Reports and Social Assessments. They also offer introductory training and group mentorship programs for psychologists, social workers and other professionals who are starting their journey as a…
Slug Skis Website
Slug Skis Website Launched: 2023 | Project length: 2 months Slug Skis are a Melbourne indie ski gear start-up with a penchant for the retro. They yearn for the Glory days of old…when skiers ruled the mountains, shredding from Dawn til Dusk, head to toe in fluro. Their winter apparel is inspired by these 80s and…
Animail Website Launched: 2023 | Project length: 1 month Animail is an exciting new product that gives your pets a voice! Animail.pet is the home of the new digital pet tag that is changing the way we interact with and care for our pets. This is no ordinary pet tag… Working in conjunction with the…
Strudwick Property Agents Website
Strudwick Property Agents Website Launched: 2021 Strudwick Property Agents have built their reputation and profile by working harder for their sellers as well as their purchasers. They are committed to delivering exceptional outcomes in the world of real estate. Strudwick Property Agents’ passion is property. They pride themselves in providing their clients with the best…